Monday, June 22, 2009

YAY! 200 POST!

LOL

Long time no post le oh?

I've been banned by Dad

Cause hadn't finish my hmwk D:

Damn hmwk.

Later have to meet up with cookie & borrow the chinese book,

CAUSE I FREAKING FORGOT WHERE I PUT IT! D:

Wtf lah -.-

So mahfannnnnnnnnnnn

But now only left the chi book hmwk & project le

Yay!?
Dance until whole body muscle ache :DDD
Next year hell must have this event ;D
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, WEISIANG IN BIKINNNNNNNNIIIIIIII :DDDD
Shall upload from Lyn's cam next time alrightz :)
WEISIANG'S HAIRY LEGGGGGGGGGGGGG :DDDDDDDD
Heh, Priscilla must LOVE it. (:
The music's great manzc :)
I love Don & Drew
Mark Bonafide 's th (L) <3333
WOOTS! Inquisitve's cooooool :DDDD
Muttonzxc rock lah :)
Got snapped with 'em :D
Me & Prisc & Mutttttttttttttttttttttttooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnz :)
LOL
Okay blahzx,
Sunday went to Lot 1.
Not keen to go one ==
But Mummy MAKE me go. :P
Bleh.
M-ilky :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home