Monday, June 8, 2009

Guilt

HEYHEY!(:

Having some retard spammer on my blog,

He/She's having serious mental problem,

& cornea & illusions too.

Neverminds, I shall not care about this kind of bo life people :)

Let's talk about yesterday :)

Yesterday was BHF's gift-exchaging day :D

It's a tradition that dudes of BHF give dudettes of BHF pressies at a day with full moon.

VERYCOOL! :D

Then dudettes in return give pressies to the dudes too :)

So after churching,

All 16of us cabb-ed to Taka.

Then we splited, boys with boys, latter too.

So Priscilla, Minda, Lyn, Me, Vinna, Rochelle, Xinsi & Peiling went shopping for the dudes! :)

First Stop; Men's Clothing!

There damn sian, for me lah.

Lyn brought alot there.

I only brought a Tommy Hilfinger shirt for Caleb.

So exploreddd,

Then we concluded that Taka's a bore, so we went to Wisma Atria instead!

Went to G2000 mens,

There bought 3 ties;

1 blue one for Weisiang, 1 pink one for Justin Steadd <3, 1 purple one for Sky.

Next, COTTON ON! (<3)

There, brought loafers for Ricky, a damn cute blue shirt for Eric.

Treated myself with two for $2o shorts; Damn nice ;)

Isetan-ed,

Bought freakin' cute aquamarine retro sunglasses from Forever 21 (<3) for Wen Tao (::

& also, a watch for Hector.

WTF, spend damn loads of money sia lo ):

But neverminds ;)

Treated myself to a Pink Mango Top! :)))))))

So around 5pm,

Meet up with the blokes.

WTF, their bags are MORE than ours :D

So wonder what they bought for us :D

So, this is what I've gotten :

1) Forever 21 sunglasses from Wen Tao (LOL!!! WE SO MOQI! )

2) Nike black mini bag from Caleb (WTFFF! HUG IT MANZXC!)

3) PepperPlues Empire waist dress black + purple from Justin Stead (WTFFFFFF, I LOVEYOU STEAD! :)

4) Famous Amos Heartshaped Double Choc Cookies from Stead again!! <33333

5) Black Mango Tank even though i've got it already and it's a size bigger than my size from Ricky :D

6) Marshmallows from Eric :D

7) Cherry Ring from Sky. (ZZZ, CHERRY. Neverminds, I can knock it everyday :)

8) A black headband from forever 21, purple swimsuit (LOL) from sport's section of taka from Weisiangg. (LAWL, I SO LUCKY! :)

9) Black Flats from Charles & Kieth


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS!

So much stuff ;)

Thanks dudes of BHF for all the pressies. (:

Esp. Stead & Weisiang :D

I PROMISE TO POST PICS WHEN I GOT TIME!
Later gonig to Lot 1 with Chii (:

ILY, MY COOKIE!! :D

I don't deserve you,
Forget about me, & find someone better..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home