Wednesday, June 3, 2009

oh manzxc.

HELLO BLOGGER!
HELLO BLOGGER!
HELLO BLOGGER!

LOL. That was so bimbostic. x:

No choice, who tell me freakin' miss blogging! (:

Eheh, no blogging days heartpain seh o.o

Okay, I officially announce my life is 1/4 ruined. LOL

Reasons why:

1) My BFFE told my crush I like him. Correction: Is she hint him someone like him then she roll eyes to me then he sorta guessed that I like him & he grinned like sot. X:

2) I'm gonna ignore her for the rest of the week. Isn't that long or what? So be happy already, I've given people hell for a year manzxc.

3) Yesterday's SYF Fiesta, I made a total fool out of myself. I here people laughing already. Is it that funny? o.o'

4) Her Karma drop like siao ):

5) She have to take lessons from someone who can run demure-ly & fast. X

6) She only can run un-demurelly but fastfast ): What a failure.

7) :\

8) :/

9) :

10) She haven't finish any holiday homework. Ditto History

LOL, see? Why my life 's 1/4 destroyed?

I'm a little too dramatic here & there, but totally true okay. x:

D:

OREO COOKIE HAVEN'T ONLINE! D:

Sadded,

I feel like changing skin again. LOL

Byeeeeeeee,

(OH YEAH, Thanks for all the tags, peeeps )

MILKYYY. :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home