Thursday, June 11, 2009

B.O.R.E.D

01. If your doctor told you today that you were pregnant, what would you say?

Ans : Um, this is impossible, i didn't even had ***.



02. Do you trust all of your friends?

Ans : Frankly saying, not all, but majority I do trust.



03. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?

Answer : Depends on how much I love him.



04. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?

Ans : No? Cause if everything happens for a reason, how boring it'll be, no random people like me.



05. Name two things you would NOT tolerate in a relationship?

Ans : Cheating, Force me to do the things I dislike. (All of this are sins to me, do this you die)



06. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?

Ans : hmm, Jiahao? Just see him in his 'dadddy' costume, look hell so like doctor (aka mature, LOL)


07. Are you afraid of falling in love?

Ans : Yes. (Insane, right?)


08. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?

Ans : Yes. (How wonderful)


09. Would you stop talking to your friends because you hooked up with a new person which he/she likes?
Ans : NO. Unless she thinks her beloved's more important then friends. (Intolerable)



10. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
Ans : Last year.



11. What did the last text message you sent say?
- Forgot?



12. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
- Umm, whole thing. HAHA! HAHA! =P



13. How do you think your friends will react if you die NOW?

Ans : They might go crazy. No more milk for them :)


14. You single, attached or married?

Ans : Single . Like, duh. :)


15. Whats your full name?

Ans : Regina Lee Mann Ling. LOL

FAVOURITE:
-food- COOKIE! :)
-number(s)- 1, 8
-animal: cow :) MOO! MOO! MILK!~
-drink: milk shakes. MILK OBVIOUSLY.
-month: November, ;)
-cartoon character: um, cookiemonster & elmo! :)

HAVE YOU EVER:
~been closed to dying- yeah, last year, asthma attack =="
~loved someone so much it made you cry: um, yeah. (==)
~broken a bone: no.
~played truth or dare: duh. It's like, my favourite game in the universe after Double Dare & Triple Truth :D
~ran away: No
~cried over someone's death: Uh, fake tears :D
~used someone: That's for me to know, you to find out (:

WHAT IS:
-your good luck charm: My headband ; My peace sign; Myself. Hah, how zilian can I get?
-favourite song: Too much to type ==
-next to you: waterbottle.
-your pet: died. STFU. :\

DO YOU:
~believe in love at first sight: Yes.
~believe in LDR(long distance relationships): No. It freakin don't work. LOL
~wear contacts or glasses: Both. I'm wearing contacts now :D (& it sucks)

WHO:
-was the last person to call you: Justin Stead <3
-makes you smile most: Sheeesh,
-gets on your nerves: Somepeople,
-knows you the best: .Stead, BHF, Cookie, Twinneh, Zi'en.
YESTERDAY DID YOU:
~talk to someone you like: I'm not liking anyone. I think.
~buy something: Yeah. Food. Duh.
~miss someone: Yes. How sad.

LAST PERSON WHO:
-slept on your bed: my plushies. LOL
-saw or heard you cry: Stead.
-went to the movies with: BHF.
-told you they love you: It's either BHF or Stead.

Signing off, gonna table tennis with my bro :)

I OWN YOU, DAVID LEE RONG JIEH! :D

Milkyyy.

Oh yes, RELINK ALRIGHTS.

M-ilkyyy.blogspot.com

Sucha nice url (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home