Wednesday, June 10, 2009

basketball

HEY TOOTS! (:

MannLing's suffering from I-cannot-sleep-at-night-sickness-whatever-it's-called

Pathetic right -.-'

Mummy don't let me take her sleeping pills ==

Yesterday went to play tennis cum basketball cum matchmaking with Wenxse Twinneh, Anthea Xiao JY, & a new friends, Joel. (She's a girl)

Oh yeah, for my SYF Fiesta fugly pics,

Go http://kindaloveactually.blogspot.com

I lazy put pics :o

Continue on Basketball,

Morning:

Went to W.C.C to play tennis first,

Then go basktballing.

Meet Twinneh @ Limbang with Joel & Xiao JY

Then travelled to Yewtee Park there.

Blahs,

Then started basketballing & all,

Saw JF look-alike aka Twinneh's ex & his friend.

They kinda weird leh,

We come they don't play le o.o'

We're so freakin' scary, :)

Then blehs,

His friend come ask us if want play 4 vs 2 with themm.

Before anyone cann say anything, Twinneh say no liao :O

So sad luh :D

Then blahs again,

Went home time;

Then Twinneh receive sms from JF look-alike,

"mxvlkzxklvdmdz' (LOL, EDITED ONE! I WILL NOT LEAK MY TWINNEH'S PRIVACY!) :d

So we next tues gonna play with them again. This time got match one oh :D

Siannnnnnnnnnnnnn (!)

Ciaoo le,

MILKYYY.

Basketball reminds me of you,
Do I still like you? ..
Perhapes I'm still reminsce the day,
When we played basketball with Gracia & ect.
I apologise for the hurt & saddddddd stuff I impart on you,
Forget about me as you say to someone,
There's plenty in this world,
I'm not the only one ..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home