Friday, June 12, 2009

waiting time spend on quiz

1. Real name > Toot-pee-pie. Not.
2. Nickname > Preferrably, Milky. (:
3. Married > Hah, in Sims2. LOL :)
4. Male or Female > Female. Like, duh :P

5. Highschool > Um, BPGHS. HAHA. JK, Kranji SS. How fab.

6. College > Not yet there.

7. Short or long hair > Long. Like, duh :)

8. Are you a health freak > No?

9.Height > I officially declare myself as a 153cm dudette. LOL

10. Do you have a crush on someone > Um, no.

11. Do you like yourself > Hah, like, totally. LOL. At least my self-worth & self-esteem & blahs is perfectly normal ;)

12. Piercings > Use to have two, but grown back -.-

13. Righty or Lefty > Righty

FIRST'S

14. surgery > Baby. (I shall not say why)

15. piercing(s) > Forgot?

16. person you see in the morning > My brother using com. Such an early riser -.-

17. award > Umm, should be ballet one, got junior's cat. 1st (:

18. sport you joined > Umm, tennis? :)

19. pet > Hamster ):

20. vacation > 3++

21. concert > Ballet, The Nutcrakcer, oncce again -.-

22. crush> Brenden Ong. (Same kiddygarden, LOL)

CURRENTLY

23. Eating > No.

24. Drinking > Yeap, green teh (:

25. I'm about to > scold the f word again ==. Steps load freaking slow.

YOUR FUTURE

26. Want kids > No?

27. Want to get married > Pfft. Let me think about it. (Which means no too)

28. Careers in mind > News Reporter, Psychologist.

WHICH ONE IS BETTER

29. Lips or eyes > Lips.

30. Hugs or kisses > Um, both (: (Talk about greedy..)

31. Shorter or taller > Taller duh -.- I want to be tall also cannot leh, still shorter -'-

32. Romantic or spontaneous > Both, Greedy once again. :\

33. Sensitive or loud > Loud! ~ :)

34. Trouble maker or hesitant > Trouble-maker :)

HAVE YOU EVER

35. Kissed a stranger > Um, no? At least I know whose that person ==

36. Drank bubbles > Yeah, in bubble bath when I'm still a toot. :B

37. Lost glasses/contacts > Yeah == How Pathetic.

38. Ran away from home > Almost.

39. Liked someone younger > No? :P

40. Liked someone older > Why, isn't that obvious? USED TO ALRIGHT.

41. Broken someone's heart > Hmm, yes. (EVIL)

42. Been arrested > Um, no? But what about in SIms 2, then yeah. 8P

43. Cried when someone died > Fake.

44. Liked a friend > Um, yeah. I use to like one of my bestest boy-friends but didn't end well.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN

45. Yourself > I always do. (Self-Esteem)

46. Miracles > don't know.

47. Heaven > Yeah (:

48. Santa Claus > When I'm a toot.

49. Angels > "I believe in angels, everything I see ~" : I have a dream - Backstreet Dudes. :D

50. Do you believe in God > Like, duh :)

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY

51. Is there one person you want to be with right now > I don't know. (:

Off to play steps, FINALLY ==

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home