Friday, June 26, 2009

Interesting People attracts me

1.) The person who asked me to do
: Lynzx :)

2.) Your relationship with him or her
: She is my bestest of bestbest friend :)

3.) Your first impression on him/her?
: Smexy. LOL :)

4.) Your most memorable moment w him/her?
: Fooling around w/her :)

5.) The most memorable thing you said t him/her?
: LynLyn you fucking rock can :D

6.) If him/her becomes your lover?
: Gah, We're so not lesbians.

7.) If him/her becomes your lover, what would you want him/her t improve on?
: ==

8.) If him/her becomes your enemy. what would you do?
: Tras Impossible.

9.) If him/her becomes your enemy , what will be th reason?
: Um, Idk?

10.) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now are
: Hug Hug :D

11.) Your overall impression on him/her
: Sot one, like me :D

12.) The characteristics you love most about yourself
: Crazy-ness. Hyper-ness. Siao-ness. CHEEERFULLLL-ness.

13.) The characteristics you hate most about yourself
: Naive. == Seriously

14.) The most ideal person you want to be is
: Myself. LAWL

15.) For people that care and like you, say something to them
: Gee, I (L) Yaz. 8)

Hey People.

I'm so fucking tired that I slept through the fucking history period & math period.

Can't blame me right?

Blame p***od. Fuck that motherfucking thing.

Boys don't have them.

They can fuck around and not get pregnant.

What kind of fucking equality is that?

I'm not in my best mood, so I'll be venting my emotions to the post, Lawl (:

Gah, I fucking want a tattoo. :D

I feeeeel like. :DD

Stead says that a heart with an arrow in it suits me.

Cause he says I'm a heartbreaker -.-

Fuck lah.

I got so bad meh?

==

Okay, anyway,

WHOEVER THE HELL HADN'T WATCH TRANSFORMERS 2 MUST FREAKIN' WATCH IT!

I've watched @ Sat in Malaysia!

That day, went to JB w/Stead, Weisiang, Dasao, Vinna, Ricky.

So sad, Lyn got breakdance practice can't go ==

YAY!

Stead damn dote me, pay whatever thing for me at that trip :D

Okay, so we reached City Sq,

Then go eat @ Seasons

Which is something like Swensens.

Ordered Fish'n' Chips & Strawberry BubbleTeaaa. (:

Gah, made stead eat my fish cause too much liao ==

Strawberry BubbleTea ROCKS LAH!

Hah, the waiter mistook me & stead's couple

But so sad, we're ex-couple, & my heart's with someone else ;)

Then bought tickets & go in,

Oh yeah, can't miss the popcorn!

ZZZ, City Sq's Popcorn suck balls lah, S'pore's better <3

Then watch the movie!

At some of the Megan Fox part, boys like gone all horny & started wooting :D

Then at the Sam with the fucking slut part (which is actually a baddie robo in disguise)

The fucking slut's stciking her fakeasss tongue down to Sam's throat,

& Sam said :"Eww, she's sticking the bloody tongue into my throat and it taste like diesel & shit!"

Okay. I find that part funny. :)

Then about the end there got one extra big robot,

& got one part at his butt their like got two balls.

Then I was like,

Me: "Uh, is that his balls?"

Justin: "God, you're horny"

Me: "What the hell lah, I say only mah, will die eh."

Justin : "Can't change the fact."

Heh.

Blehzxc,

Then after the movie, shopped a little,

Oh yeah,

If you wanna find the cheap-esttttt LittleMiss Tees,

City Sq. Best.

AT a Shop called Milk,

Sell there only RM9.90

Damn cheap okay.

Convert here only $4.80 plus bah?

CHEAP!

Bought LittleMiss Star Dark Grey.

Actally, not I bought. Stead bought for me one :D

Okay, had a happyhappy trip :)

I wanna watch Ghosts of Girlfriends Past & Obssessed.

Who wanna watch with me ? :)

Byeee,

M-ilky <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home