Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Nothing matters anymore.


@Weisiang - I told you what O.O
@xiao JIN - Haha, Tyvmz.
@pb & PASSED. - lol, i don't like contacts :-) Uncomfortable for me ^v^. And I don't mind looking normal.
@Lamyi. - Haha, Tyvmz. ;-)
@:D & hello! - Tyvmz. :-)
@Amanda, - Nah. I merely just died. Not that anybody care. ^v^.
@Weisiang - Nothing. So nice one you ? One day tag two times. Alot of time horh ?
@sher. - Hah, lol.
@psb - Which ?
@Justin'LWS - Nope not you. Of course not you. What you thinking ? ;-). I don't let you can how ? :-).
@Mr Ang - Rawr. I scarier. :-).
@Fyze - Relinked Sunbae :-).
@Jieh - Okay. :-).



Hello.

Actually should be out with Guokwang.
But end up never, sorry to him. )-:.
Basically, HTML seriously fried my brains just now.
Found a freakin' chio skin but can't make the type I wanted.

So still to these simple one.
Hoh, Pink again.
Im bored to death basically.

Gonna have to wait till 6 to get out of these house.
And I have to bring my noob fatty cousin go Lot -.-
Kind eh.
Reading Talkingcock.com now.
Funny die :-)).

Goodbye.
;MILKY. !

The melody constantly plays in my head at times.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home